LOOKING TO BOOK YOUR DATE?
The first, and most important thing, is to fill out our booking form to secure your date. I’ll be in touch as soon as I can to begin sorting out the details.RESERVATION FORM
Service Areas include: Thunder Bay, Pass Lake, Slate River Valley, Oliver Paipoonge, Neebing, South Gillies, Kakabeka Falls, Rosslyn, Murillo, Nolalu, O’Connor, Lappe, Shabaqua, Dorion, Red Rock, Nipigon, Cameron Falls, Terrace Bay, Schreiber, Geraldton
|Bridesmaid / Mother / Guest (ages 14+)||$85|
|Jr. Bridesmaid (Ages 9-13)||$60|
|Flower Girl Hair (Ages 8–)||$40|
*PLUS APPLICABLE TAXES
Extras & Add-ons
|Early start time (Earlier than 7:00am)||TBD|
|Holiday / Long weekend fee||TBD|
|Clip-in hair extensions||$25+|
|Preview prior to booking date||$70+|
|Travel fees (Applied outside a 15km radius)||TBD|
*PLUS APPLICABLE TAXES
SO, HOW DOES THIS WORK?
I’ll make sure your date is available and get you to fill out a quick form to get all the details sorted out.
Just pay the $50 deposit (which goes towards your big day) and we’ll lock in the date.
We’ll discuss your desired look and do a full trial to make sure you’re 100% happy with the plan.
The Big Day
Time to work! We take your trial look (travel options available) and make sure it’s perfect for your wedding
WHAT IS REQUIRED BY YOU?
- Access to electrical outlets
- A clean, flat, work-surface
- Low chair for hairstyling
PLEASE INFORM YOUR BRIDESMAIDS
- Hair should be clean, DRY and product-free. Blowdryers are not brought onsite.
- It is NOT advised to wash your hair the morning of the event. Damp, overly-conditioned or pre-straightened hair will not hold a curl properly.
- It can take 30-90 minutes per hairstyle depending on the desired look. The texture and density of your hair may be a factor on how long it can take. Adding hair pieces and extensions also contribute. Time will be booked accordingly, so don’t panic.
- Touch-ups prior to my departure will also be done if time permits.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Providing last minute family and friend hair services may be done after contracted services have been completed.
- In the case that the bridal party leaves an unpaid balance, the bride will be responsible for any remaining fees.
- The deposit is non-refundable. If a booking date is cancelled, you willingly forfeit the entire retainer amount.
- Accommodating large wedding parties (6+ styles) is not and issue. Another stylist can be present to help with notice of at least 5 months of the event. Sounds crazy to book that much in advance I know, but May to October is especially busy for stylists with weddings and graduations. Making arrangements and booking as far in advance as possible will allow for extra hands to be available to help.
- Additional fees will be added for early start times (before 7:00am) and holiday/long weekend services.